The Nanlite PavoTube T8-7X is a 3-foot RGBWW LED pixel tube with a compact, 1-inch diameter body, a built-in battery, and all of the key features that make Nanlite’s LED tubes a favorite tool in video productions and photoshoots. The T8-7X was built for creative pursuits — from light-painting photography to being used as an in-frame light in video productions. It’s surprisingly lightweight, affordably priced, easy-to-use and has built-in Bluetooth so it can be fully controlled wirelessly with the free NANLINK mobile app. Whether you’re a beginner who needs an inspiring light or a professional who needs a compact T8 tube for their kit or DMX setup, the PavoTube T8-7X is a unique and compelling option. 50% Thinner, 100% PavoTube Featuring a standard T8 sized diameter, the PavoTube T8-7X is 50% thinner than most LED tube lights, making it even easier to travel with and fit into tight spaces. The size may be more compact, but the T8-7X has all of the hallmarks that make PavoTubes so desirable: high accuracy with a CRI rating of 96 and a TLCI rating of 97, options for bicolor and colorful RGB hues, dimming, and effects. Inspiring Pixel Effects Pixel effects are lively, animated effects that go beyond fades and color changes by adding motion to the mix. The T8-7X has a pixel density of 16 and features the same pixel effects found in our top-of-the-line PavoTube II X-Series LED tube lights. Get creative with 10 eye-catching pixel effects like Rainbow, Multicolor, and Driving, which mimics the lights that pass by when you’re inside a moving vehicle. They are all easy to deeply customize and save as reusable presets in the free NANLINK app. Handheld and Ready to Mount The base of the T8-7X has an ergonomic handgrip that’s ideal for light-painting photography, or when you prefer to hold the light for photo or video shoots. The base also features a 1/4 20 socket so you can easily mount the T8-7X to a tripod or grip equipment, or attach the Nanlite LSFL foldable floor stand (sold separately). You can also attach a Nanlite Eyebolt (sold separately) to hang the light. Both ends of the PavoTube T8-7X are octagonal so you can angle the beam on flat surfaces, and it won’t roll away. Simple to Use and DMX Capable The T8-7X only has 3 buttons, so it’s easy to use even if you’ve never used professional lights before. The free NANLINK mobile app is also easy to use and it provides much deeper control, and it lets you simultaneously control other Nanlite fixtures. The separately available USB-C to DMX Cable plugs into the USB-C port on the T8-7X and gives you full DMX control through XLR. Always Have Power The built-in battery in the T8-7X lasts for 1 hour at 100% brightness and around 3.5 hours at 20% brightness. The USB-C port lets you to plug in external batteries to always keep it running in the field. A USB-C cable is included for charging, and the separately available Nanlite Control Bank supplies extra battery power, more control buttons and a display to adjust settings like green-to-magenta shift without needing to use the app.
- 50% THINNER, 100% PAVOTUBE – The T8-7X is 50% thinner than most LED tube lights, so it’s easier to fit into tight spaces, yet has everything that make PavoTubes desirable: CRI of 96 and TLCI of 97 accuracy, bicolor CCT, RGB, dimming and effects.
- INSPIRING PIXEL EFFECTS – Includes the same animated pixel effects in the top-of-the-line PavoTube II X-Series, like Rainbow and Driving, which mimics the lights that pass by in vehicles. You can customize and save presets in the free NANLINK app.
- HOLD OR MOUNT – Has a handgrip and a 1/4 20 socket that lets you mount to tripods and other gear, or attach an LSFL floor stand or an Eyebolt (both sold separately) to hang. Octagonal shape lets you angle the beam, and it won’t roll away.
- EASY TO USE AND DMX CAPABLE – T8-7X has 3 buttons, so it’s easy to use. The free NANLINK app is also easy to use and provides much deeper control. A separately available USB-C to DMX Cable gives you full DMX control through XLR.
- ALWAYS HAVE POWER – Built-in battery lasts for 1 hour at 100% brightness and 3.5 hours at 20%. A USB-C port lets you use external batteries. The separately available Nanlite Control Bank supplies extra battery power, more buttons and a display.